The mad max #LongrangerPro from @dirtsack is built like a tank. From my local runs to #RoofOfTheWorldOdyssey and then again to #Sikkim and #ArunachalPradesh , it survived over 2 years of constant usage. And for me anything that can last longer than a ride is a winner. Most of the luggage would loose shape and tear down before I know. The moment I realised I was off to the mountains for a while, I knew first thing to come home had to be a new set of the LP, #Dirtsack was quick and would ship it out to ensure I was on the move. Now it looks like, it's time to keep aside the longranger and try something new, unboxing happens in a few days. Watch out :) #SarathShenoy #AdventuresOnAKTM #KTM #KTM390Adventure #390Adventure #Zanskar #Ladakh #BikersOfInstagram #MotorcycleMornings #MotorcycleStories #KTMIndia #ReadyToRace #GoAdventure #Travelgram #KTMAdventure #MotoEssentials #MotorcycleLuggage #Waterproof


Comments