After having ridden #ILOH for over 20000 kms with a good share of highways and mountains, I believe we have a apt motorcycle for India. I did make a few mods to ensure it played along the way I wanted it to, and ensured it never let me down. Afer having ridden with various CC motorcycles, the #Adventure390 seems to check all the boxes. Especially when it comes to maintenance. My last service costed me under 10k. This was for a new set of brake rotors, front tyre, cone set bearing change and usd service. I have done close to 4 k post it and the bike is still ready to pounce out on the next adventure. The mods/addons on the bike are, performance air filter from @bmcairfilterindia , custom suspension from @zedlingsuspension #Delta from @maddoglights I have also added the tank grips from @grip.on, saddle stay and top rack from @motourenn and TFT protector from @adv_conquest. All put together by the service team from @thebigbikeleague. #SarathShenoy #AdventuresOnAKTM #KTM #KTM390Adventure #390Adventure #Zanskar #Ladakh #BikersOfInstagram #MotorcycleMornings #MotorcycleStories #KTMIndia #ReadyToRace #GoAdventure #Travelgram #KTMAdventure


Comments