Follow your dreams - Not a rant but scattered thoughts

I have been thinking about living on a motorcycle and do stuff that brings in peace.Many good paying jobs have been sacrificed, many real friends lost and many facebook friends gained. Between all this, I have been working towards making my ends meet and save up for the rides. Let it be a quick ride to some random chai shop or let it be a getaway to kolli, yercaud or maybe goa. over the years I have worked towards sorting my loans clearing the debts and bring in freedom to self. I had reached the mental breakdown stages couple of times and had to fix stuff before I just froze or had a attack.

I Jumped teams when I had to move up and switched companies when there was no more running. Between all this I was stuck to what I want and worked towards it. I got to work with royal Enfield on couple of their rides which helped me improve my riding skills.

 While I write this, I am serving my notice period with IBM. I cleared my final emi last month, kept some money for the ride ahead and said enough is enough. if not now then never.  I have been planning on revisiting few places and do justice to myself and the place itself. With financial let downs I have cut short many rides and rode back unhappy. But then I knew I would go back and do it again until the body breaks down and the only choice would be the random thoughts and dreams from the places way far from where I am, Where my mind truly belongs.

The man above has been watching me silently and helping me out in difficult situations, if not much atleast with directions. Thats how I get called out from Mahindra to test out the upcoming Mojo, I said yes without any thoughts and convinced my boss to let me go. Days were longer than I expected, as the ride started at 5 am went on till 1 pm, and after a conf call went on from 2 pm to 5 pm. Here I logged in to work and stayed online until my tasks were over. Slept until I could and rode out again. It was fun but was breaking me down. Many occasions of sleepless nights, no internet and no phone battery or no strength to even talk later I landed a job with Mahindra. Pay was enough, role was ok and bike was always around. Well my requirements were met and I said yes.  :)

Too much for now, and I shall keep this updated.




Comments