#LifeUpdate #LongPost My stories usually have a back story and a parallel run of many experiences, that's what made me who I am. 20 years ago I took my first personal loan and went on to buy a motorcycle. Rode it around for a while and moved on to various others. In this process, I fueled my passion and took a jump from my corporate role in 2015. I travelled across the country and figured my likes, made new connects, lead tours and did various projects with motorcycle brands and motorcycle related products. Today I have signed up to work with India's biggest motorcycle brand, Bajaj Auto. As a Consultant - Ride coordinator, I will be organising motorcycle tours for Dominar owners across the country. Design and lead Weekend rides to marquee rides across the county. Bringing alive the dream of living out of a motorcycle got really real :) #DontHoldBack #SarathShenoy


Comments