There are plenty factory boots that would make do as a riding boot. But after you have spent quality time on the bike and various terrains, you understand the limitations they come with. I got a pair of STELVIO MID RISE WP RIDING Boots a while ago and have been using it as my daily runner. Let it be a quick run to the garage or beer downer evenings with friends. The shoes is comfortable from the moment you wear it and comes with the relevant protection the tech sheet speaks about. I used it on my latest ride to Rann and had a few experience of getting in slush, dirt and water crossings. The boots worked perfect and is already in my bag for the Sikkim trail. This will not be a replacement for my mx boots but will come along on all the trips. #SarathShenoy #RoyalEnfield #REGear #REApparel #RoyalEnfieldTcx


Comments