7 years ago, I quit the full time job and risked everything. Apart from a few mistakes most of it has been a great experience. I got to work with motorcycle giants like, Mahindra, Royal Enfield, Bajaj and Classic Legends. Got to test out bikes, riding gear, luggage systems and everything around moto travels. I got to explore places that i hadn't known of until then. What an experience it's been! Now that the pandemic has put everything on hold, I am trying to get back to a full time job and the corporate is so keen to write off the 7 years, like it doesn't add any value at all. About 10 personal groups to Ladakh, many to Sikkim, Arunachal and across the country. Doesnt it show any skill set at all? While I am worried about the future, I am glad I could take the leap of faith. I could risk out everything and be ready for a fresh start. Like my ex boss said, be young and try everything than be old and be too tired to do anything at all. #MotoExperience #7YearsOnAMotorcycle #BeyondBrands #SarathShenoy


Comments