The long way home on the highway is not my choice, but the beauty that the #Meteor350 is, makes it butter smooth and fun all through. Though it cant go above 120 Kmph, its good enough for the our kinda roads. I had a few close calls just as I hit the KA19 base ground,, thankfully the brakes worked super smooth and let me escape without loosing body parts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. The bike isn't meant for broken roads or bad tarmac but can manage through well. The bisle ghat section was a brilliant test for it. Two 390 ADV'S and a meteor had a blast of a time. What a fun day of riding it was. Highways, test batch of pickles from @ulricz / @zuzegad, lunch at @anny.arun 's place, the bad sections enroute bisle and the mad rains that almost broke us. And as always my bad choice buddies @ashwin0707 And @aroonmohan for company. #RoyalEnfield #REGear #REApparel #LevisXRoyalEnfield #SarathShenoy #Gokarna


Comments