The Kinda Lego I like, Presenting the fancy and unaffordable #Insta360One R. :D


No money for rent, but new gear is a must! 😂😂 I have been a fan of #TinyPlanet photography for a while and would use the app to convert pics to fancy shapes. And one fine day @roshankamat introduced me to #Opix360. What fun device it was until it got dumped in the washing machine along with my jacket.😂😂😂 

I upgraded to #Insta360One as our man @theadventuresofarmstrong got me a good deal, shot it all across the#RoofOfTheWorldOdyssey, and slowly outgrew it. I picked up a #goprohero8 and just around then came the mighty powerhouse called @insta_360_one_r. I told myself I don't need it coz I won't use it to its best potential and that its expensive to start with. But the #Lego mind wanted it desperately, 

I sold off the hero 8, used the amazon amma's EMI scheme, and bought off the magic box. Its been super fun from day one, to ensure all three blocks lock well to keep my flimsy hands-on control to remind myself to use it to its potential and upskill myself. The wonder device is not like go pro and isn't user friendly to start with. You have to forget what the other action camera can do and start from the ground level. The fun starts from there and then there is no looking back. I picked up the dual mod, so as to use the 360 or the single lens but have been on the 360 mostly. Want to know more? I will not make a comparison video but can answer to your questions with the research and user experience so far. 😊 #NotASponsoredPost #Insta360OneR #360photography

Comments