How many CC's are you riding?


This machine is nothing but a realisation that CC and power figures dont really matter. After having ridden across most our indian highways, I wished my next ride had a faster motorcycle. A bit more power to take me from point A to B, and then the #D250 happened.

I was to do a short distance run and speak about the motorcycle, but I very nicely planned it around my visit to chennai that got easily extended to pondi and from two days to a full fledged week :D The #D250 churns out 27 bhp and does a top speed of 143 KMPH (with a pillion). The smooth cruising is around 120 with enough power to overtake whatever is ahead of you. The bike feels lighter and is flick able in any and every condition.

Let it be at high speeds fighting the random biker crossing the road or in city traffic with people J walking all around. The bike looks exactly like the #D400 and has the very same road presence. Lock it at 100 all day and you wil get close to 35 Kmpl mileage, run it higher and it drops to 30 ish. The suspension has been tuned perfectly well and gives you a good mix of the old and the new #D400. The engine ran effortlessly and didn't tire us down a bit. 

I would add a half inch handle bar riser, a slightly bigger wall front tyre and be gone doing whatever I love. #WhereIsYourDominar #SarathShenoy #D250 #Dominar 📸 By @shalinijain

Comments